- This event has passed.
Virtual Cooking Class
April 22 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every 4 weeks that begins at 11:00 am on Friday, repeating until May 13, 2022
Join us for a virtual cooking group where you will learn to make new recipes in your own home through the support and instruction of the DNEM staff.
Participants will learn new cooking skills, learn about adaptive kitchen tools and have fun in a virtual group.
- Recipe and ingredient list will be sent out prior to class.
- Class 1: Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Class 2: Egg roll in a bowl and Riced Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Class 3: Enchilada Casserole
- Class 4: One pot Creamy Garlic Noodles
All classes will take place on Zoom.